Author Notes: This is a very delicious tangy relish made with char grilled tomatoes and peppers —maayeka
Makes: 2 bowls
tablespoons fresh coriander
teaspoon cooking oil
In This Recipe
- Wash and wipe tomatoes and green chilies.
- Keep on direct flame or use a wire mash over flame .
- Grill till they are charred from all sides and tomatoes become soft.Chilis need less time as compared to tomatoes so remove them as soon as they are charred.
- Let them come to room temperature then chop them roughly and if you want to remove the skin then remove before chopping.
- Put tomatoes,chili and chopped coriander in a chopper or in a mixer jar and crush coarsely.
- Now add salt and mustard oil and mix well.
- Transfer in a glass jar or container and serve as a side dish or accompaniment.
- Stay well for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.