If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sugar and spice that looks very nice.. —nykavi
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes
- 3/4 cup Ricotta
- 1/2 cup Arugula
- 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 1 Serrano Pepper
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 + 1/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- A few grinds of Black Pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Wash and Wipe dry sweet potatoes. Slice then into 1-2 inch thick slices on a bias.
- Line a baking sheet with Silpat or nonstick aluminum foil. Arrange slices on sheet. Brush slices with olive oil on both sides. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Bake slices for 25 minutes till soft. Remove from oven and keep warm.
- While potatoes cook blend arugula, cilantro, serrano pepper, remaining salt, pepper and olive oil into a thick puree. Scrape into a bowl.
- Mix ricotta till smooth.
- Start by topping slices with a scant tablespoon of ricotta. Arrange a dollop of arugula puree on top of ricotta and serve as an appetizer or side.