If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dashimaki-tamago is really popular among Japanese people. You could find this anywhere in Japan! —mika
tablespoon dashi(bonito base)
a pinch of salt
- Break the eggs in a bowl and beat them well.
- Add dashi, sugar and salt to the beaten eggs, and mix well
- Heat the frying pan on medium heat, then add a little vegetable oil, ensuring the pan is well coated.
- Pour in one half of the egg mixture to the pan
- Spread the mixture over the pan and stir with chopsticks.
- When the mixture is half done, roll it toward the front of the pan, and grease the empty space in the pan
- Slide roll to the opposite side of the pan, and grease empty space again.
- Add a small portion of the egg mixture and spread it over the pan again. Repeat this process, making the roll bigger.
- When the egg roll is done, cut it into pieces.