If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dish is delicious, nutritious, and extremely quick and easy; perfect for those busy weeknights! —Dana Sandonato
- 1 pound linguini (can use spaghetti or fettuccine)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 5.6 ounces can of light tuna, drained
- 14.5 ounces can of diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 cups raw baby spinach, ribboned
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat.
- Simultaneously prepare your pasta in a separate pot as per the package instructions.
- Add the garlic and onions into the saucepan; simmer until fragrant and onions are slightly translucent, approx. 3-5 minutes. Stir often to avoid browning.
- Add the drained tuna, diced tomatoes, and Dijon. Hit it with some kosher salt and ground black pepper, and mix well.
- Allow to simmer, stirring often, for approx. 5 minutes or until mixture thickens a bit.
- Add the spinach and the frozen peas; stir to mix.
- Once the pasta is ready and drained, add it to the saucepan. Mix well until all of the noodles are coated.
- Serve right away.