If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These strawberry streusel muffins are moist and tender. They are even more delicious with the buttery and crunchy streusel topping. And they look so beautiful with a little red from the strawberries and golden from the top. —Oh Sweet Day!
Makes 12 muffins
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream, room temp
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped strawberries, frozen or fresh
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease muffin tin or line with muffin liners.
- To prepare the topping, combine all the streusel ingredients until crumbly. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar until combined. Whisk in sour cream, oil and vanilla.
- Pour the wet mixture into the flour mixture. Mix with a spatula until moistened.
- Gently fold in 1 1/2 cups strawberries.
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with the batter.
- Cover the batter with the remaining berries. Sprinkle a tablespoon of the streusel on top of each muffin.
- Bake until risen and browned, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan.