If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With warm flavors of fall and coolness of summer, this Toasted Walnut Apple Pie Smoothie is the perfect autumn dessert drink! Tastes like your favorite pie with half the calories. —Megan Olson
- 1 medium Gala apple, cored & chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg & all spice
- 1 packet stevia sweetener
- 4 ice cubes
- Heat a small pan to medium low heat, add walnuts & toast ~5 minutes stirring occasionally
- You will know they are don't when you smell them
- To a food processor or blender, add all ingredients
- Combine well, add smoothie to a glass, top with more walnuts if desired & enjoy