If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hot damn! These Holy Sh#% Loaded Nachos are an explosion of flavor in your mouth. Incredibly smothered with cheese, veggies, beans, and more. Vegetarian nacho lovers dive in! —Foodgalleygab Hrugile
tortilla chips, black beans or vegetarian refried beans, red & yellow peppers, broccoli, carrot, cooked or canned corn, red onion, garlic, green onions, cilantro, lime, taco seasoning, Salt & pepper to taste, Oil for pan, Guacamole to top (optional)
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 can black beans or vegetarian refried beans
- 3 1/2 - 4 cups combined & diced: red & yellow peppers, broccoli, shredded carrot
- 4 tablespoons cooked or canned corn
- 1/2 red onion - diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic - minced
- 1/2 cup green onions - diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 lime - squeezed
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- oil for pan
- guacamole to top (optional but recommended)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Prepare a large oven pan and spray well with oil Heat large pan with oil and add red onion. Cook for about 3-5 minutes Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute more (stirring) Add peppers, beans, corn, and salt & pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes Add broccoli & taco seasoning. Cook for 2 minutes Add carrot, and cilantro, stir, and remove from heat
extra sharp white cheddar OR jack cheese, milk, flour, butter, cilantro, jalapenos, taco seasoning (optional but recommended)
- 7 ounces extra sharp white cheddar OR jack cheese - shredded
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos - diced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning (optional, but recommended)
- Heat the butter in a pan stirring constantly! Once melted, add flour and stir constantly - over medium to low heat Once smooth add milk and continue to constantly stir - turn to low heat When mixed, add cheese, taco seasoning, cilantro, jalapenos, and stir constantly until smooth This all happens in just 3-5 minutes! Easy!
- In a large pan spread out your tortilla chips Add your veggie mix to your cheese mix and stir well Put in oven for about 10-15 minutes Put on your desired platter and squeeze the lime or pour the lime juice over the nachos Throw on the guacamole, cilantro, and green onions Chow down!