If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Myself Uma from India , passionate about different types of cuisine ..... Today I am sending my son favorite recipe, its feel me always proud .....
The stir fried chicken quesadillas with mayo salsa is very simple and quick dish . It is highly nutritious and lots of energy . It is also unique and lip - smacking dish ......
Serve the soya Quesadillas along with a glass of Fresh Ginger Lemonade or a cup of Coffee for a breakfast or dinner ...... —uma pandit
Serves 4 person
For soya Quesadillas ::
- 300 grams cooked boiled soyabeans keema
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 4 pieces tomato tortillas
- 4 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons ginger garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons dark soya sauce
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt to taste
For mayo salsa :::
- 2 pieces chopped tomatoes
- 2 pieces chopped red and yellow bell peppers
- 1 piece chopped capsicum
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onion and saute for a minute , add ginger , garlic paste and soya keema and stir fry .
- Add tomato puree , soya sauce ,salt to taste and cook till the aroma give off , removed from heat and set aside . Divided into 4 equal portions .
- Place 4 tomato tortillas on a clean surface and spread the stir fry soya keema and cheese on one half of each tortilla and fold it over to make a semi - circle and press it lightly to seal the edges .
- Melt 1 tablespoons of butter and 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a pan and carefully place a quesadillas in the pan and cook , turning once until golden brown and little bubbles appear on both sides 4 - 5 minutes in all .
- In a mixing bowl mix all the mayo salsa ingredients properly .
- Cut quesadillas into 4 wedges with a knife and serve with mayo salsa ............. ENJOY ...........
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You're Most Proud Of