If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Based on David Lebovitz`s recipe for Cheesecake ice cream. —goodgalsasha
- 125 milliliters pouring cream
- 300 grams cream cheese
- 180 grams 20%-fat sour cream
- 130 grams sugar
- 50 grams grated ginger root
- 150 grams crumbled carrot cake
- In a small saucepan bring thin pouring cream and ginger to a boil, take off heat, cover and let infuse for 1 hour.
- In a blender combine the cream cheese, sour cream, the sieved and cooled ginger-infused cream and the sugar and whizz away until smooth and creamy. Chill in the fridge overnight.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions adding the carrot cake crumbs (think raisins and walnuts) at the last couple of minutes of churning. Store in an airtight container or spoon right away.