If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My healthy & sweet tooth dessert. Made from aubergine and pear. Perfect choice, anytime!Simple and easy to make and so delicious! —Szabina A. Szentei
- 200 grams baked aubergine
- 100 grams fresh pear, peeled (ripe)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 30 grams coyo coconut yogurt or coconut cream (20ml)
- 15 grams pysllium husk
- 100 milliliters unsweetened almond milk
- 30 grams 85-90% dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas. Cut the stalks off the aubergines, and then slice them in half, vertically, through the middle.
- Place the aubergine on a baking sheet bake in the oven until soft and starting to brown (about 20 minutes.) Remove from oven and allow to cool. Peel off the skin
- 3. In a bowl, combine the peeled aubergine, pear, cinnamon, agave, almond milk and use your blender to blend the mixture until no lumps remain
- Add the coconut yogurt and pysllium husk and beat well
- Divide pudding among 3 small glasses or bowls
- Put the dark chocolate and splash of almond milk in a non-stick saucepan and very gently melt over a low heat, stirring every now and then, until smooth – take care not to overheat it
- Pour the chocolate on top and spread it Refrigerate for one hour to cool. Top with the fresh pear and pan fried aubergine chips. (optional)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You're Most Proud Of