If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I think it's the colors. Peppers are like looking at a living, breathing color wheel. Deep and bright reds, purple, spring greens to light yellow-greens, bright oranges and yellows. Peppers are just a feast for the eyes! And for the mouth - from super mild to Call-911-I'm-Melting-From-The-Inside-Out! Crisp, crunchy peppers are delicious! Adapted from Tasty Eats At Home's Mediterranean-Style Pepper Salad. —vivisue
- 1/3 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, rough chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 Baby Cucumbers
- 1/4 pound Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Canned Black Olives
- 1 cup Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- Cut peppers into 1” chunks and onion and cucumber into 1/4” slices. Pinch off small 1” chunks of the mozzarella and add to peppers. Then put in olives and tomatoes. Stir in vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Let sit in the friger-frater (that's what my kids used to call it) for at least 30 min before serving. Stir well again before serving.