If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These protein packed, dairy-free Quinoa Raisin Muffin Bites have no refined sugar and are just 100 calories. A perfect low calorie anytime snack. —Megan Olson
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup Gluten Free rolled oats ground into flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 and spray a standard muffin pan with the mist or olive oil spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl then scoop to mixture to fill muffin tins all the way to the top these will not rise.
- Bake 25 minutes, remove from oven and allow muffins to cool completely in muffin tins before removing & enjoying.
- Keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to a week.