If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Because of how much I love sleep, I am always looking for ways to cut down how much time I spend on breakfast in the mornings. This is one of the easiest recipes to make and is a great grab-and-go meal. I usually make these oats in a mason jar the night before and just grab it out of the fridge in the morning on my way out the door.
I added blueberries and hazelnuts but really any type of fruit and nut combo would work well. You can also add chia seeds for extra fiber and protein! Enjoy. —The Bee Lake
- 1 cup Oatmeal (old fashioned)
- 1 1/3 Milk (dairy or non dairy)
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- Mix all the ingredients except (blueberries and hazelnuts) together in a glass jar or a bowl. Stir well, cover, and refrigerate overnight (or at least for 8 hours).
- The next morning, remove from the fridge, stir, and top off with blueberries and hazelnuts. Add more maple syrup for extra sweetness.