If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for a picnic or to spruce up a Sunday brunch, these grilled vegetable sandwiches are made with delicious veggies and a secret ingredient (shh!): Hoisin sauce! The combination of sweet and salty in the Hoisin sauce adds a great unexpected taste. Recipe courtesy of Lee Kum Kee, www.lkk.com —Consumer Foodie
- 8 baguette slices (toasted)
- 5 ounces zucchini (sliced)
- 5 ounces eggplant (sliced)
- 5 ounces red bell pepper (sliced)
- 4 cheddar cheese slices
- 5 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- Grill vegetables under hot grill and brush with Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce.
- Slice baguette to make four sandwiches. Place vegetables and serve.