If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 6 quarter-size slices of fresh ginger
- 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass, cut in half
- 1 pound cut & skinned chicken breast
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon chili flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- In a medium saucepan, combine coconut milk, broth, ginger, and lemongrass and bring to boil over high heat.
- Add chicken, mushrooms, lime juice, fish sauce, and chili flakes.
- Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is firm and opaque, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Discard lemongrass. Garnish servings with cilantro.