If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Brussels Sprouts Sweet Potato Salad is a warm and hearty salad. Made with roasted butternut squash, sweet potatoes and shredded brussels sprouts this nutrition packed salad is full of sweet and savory flavors! —Megan Olson
- 1 cup sweet potatoes, peeled & diced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups butternut squash, peeled & diced into 1 inch pieces
- 8 ounces brussels sprouts, shredded
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butternut squash, sweet potato and brussels sprouts on baking sheet and spray with a little cooking spray then sprinkle crushed red pepper flakes over vegetables and salt and pepper as desired.
- Roast vegetables 30 minutes stirring once every 10 minutes.
- While vegetables are roasting, whisk together vinegar, mustard and oil in a small bowl.
- Remove vegetables from oven, toss in the dressing and serve immediately.
- Keep leftovers in the refrigerator up to a week.