If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 24 cookies
grams Caster Sugar
teaspoon Baking Powder
grams All Purpose Flour
handful Dried Apricots, Chopped
handful Chocolate Covered Bluberries, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 C / 356 F.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat until well incoporated.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder. Add and mix until well incorporated.
- Add apricots, raisins and chocolate covered blueberries (if you dont have any you can replace with chocoalte).
- Line two sheet pans with parchment paper and spoon mix into trays.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until edges are just golden.
- Let cool before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit