Makes: 24 cookies
grams Caster Sugar
teaspoon Baking Powder
grams All Purpose Flour
handful Dried Apricots, Chopped
handful Chocolate Covered Bluberries, Chopped
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180 C / 356 F.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat until well incoporated.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder. Add and mix until well incorporated.
- Add apricots, raisins and chocolate covered blueberries (if you dont have any you can replace with chocoalte).
- Line two sheet pans with parchment paper and spoon mix into trays.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until edges are just golden.
- Let cool before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit