If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Serve with a garnish of your choice. I served with buckwheat. And of course, a glass of good wine) —LightBerry
- chicken thighs
- chicken drumsticks
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- olive oil
- canned mushrooms
- thyme or rosemary
- chicken broth or vegetable
- Chicken thighs and drumsticks wash, dry with paper towels, salt and pepper.
- In a heavy skillet, warm the olive oil and fry the chicken on all sides until golden brown.
- Cut mushrooms.
- Cut bacon strips into lardons.
- Peel and chop Onion.
- Peel and crush Garlic with the flat side of a knife and chop finely.
- Fried chicken put in another deep pan.
- Use the remaining oil you have used to fry chicken for frying bacon, onion and mushrooms. Add salt and pepper.
- Add mushrooms, thyme or rosemary, chicken broth, mix and cook until 1/3 of the liquid has evaporated. When the sauce is almost ready, add garlic.
- Pour sauce over chicken and cover (if there is not enough liquid, add some more hot broth) and leave on the stove top for 15-20 minutes, then remove the lid and cook for another 5 minutes.