If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A satisfying Cauliflower Kale Frittata with only four ingredients and takes under 30 minutes to make! A savory breakfast that's gluten free, low calorie and Paleo too. —Megan Olson
cup crumbled cauliflower
cup kale, removed from ribs & shredded
teaspoons grated parmasean
large egg whites
teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat and add cauliflower crumbles to the skillet with 1/4 cup water.
- Cover the skillet to cook the cauliflower until it softens, about 8 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper with a hand mixer until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add kale, garlic powder and thyme to the skillet stirring to combine with the cauliflower.
- Once the kale has wilted, removed the vegetables from the skillet and add them to the egg mixture.
- Spray the skillet with nonstick cooking spray and add the eggs and vegetables back into the skillet, sprinkle with parmesan, cover and cook until the edges are set, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat the broiler to high. After 5 minutes, remove the cover and place the skillet in the oven for 8 minutes until the top of the frittata is cooked.