If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a simple, healthy and delicious recipe! —Cameron Stell
Serves: 4 people/side dish
pound brussel sprouts
tablespoons olive oil
cup dried cranberries
cup chopped walnuts
cup balsamic vinegar
- Shave brussel sprouts and drizzle with olive oil
- Place sprouts in a large pot on medium low heat, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes.
- Toast walnuts in 400 degree oven for about 3-5 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine brussel sprouts, cranberries, walnuts and salt and pepper to taste, chill in fridge.
- In a small sauce pan add vinegar and heat to medium high until boiling and turn down to medium low.
- Reduce vinegar for 10-15 minutes, watching constantly as to not over reduce.
- Vinegar should be thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Toss all ingredients together and serve.
- Goes great with pork!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit