If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dried persimmon and cream cheese are good combination, so it should be so good with Philadelphia Roll. —momina ina
Serves 3 rolls
- 600 grams Suhi rice
- 1 piece Dried persimmon
- 1 piece Cucumber
- 100 grams Fresh salmon or smoked salmon
- 40 grams Cream cheese
- Prepare sushi rice (600g) freshly with your favorite recipe.
- Chop dried persimmon and mix with cream cheese.
- Cut cucumber into sticks and slit fresh salmon for sashimi. *Smoked salmon available.
- Place a seaweed on a bamboo mat and place sushi rice on top. Then put cucumber, salmon, and persimmon cream cheese.
- Roll it into a tight cylinder, tucking the fillings in firmly.
- Cut the roll into little sushi units, about 8 units per roll by a wet and sharp knife.
- Here you see some pictures of steps. http://daidokoro.mominaina.com/10022
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit