Author Notes: Dried persimmon and cream cheese are good combination, so it should be so good with Philadelphia Roll. —momina ina
Serves: 3 rolls
grams Suhi rice
piece Dried persimmon
grams Fresh salmon or smoked salmon
grams Cream cheese
In This Recipe
- Prepare sushi rice (600g) freshly with your favorite recipe.
- Chop dried persimmon and mix with cream cheese.
- Cut cucumber into sticks and slit fresh salmon for sashimi. *Smoked salmon available.
- Place a seaweed on a bamboo mat and place sushi rice on top. Then put cucumber, salmon, and persimmon cream cheese.
- Roll it into a tight cylinder, tucking the fillings in firmly.
- Cut the roll into little sushi units, about 8 units per roll by a wet and sharp knife.
- Here you see some pictures of steps. http://daidokoro.mominaina.com/10022
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit