Author Notes: This is inspired by a cocktail I had at Gigis' Trattoria in Rhinebeck, NY. It's deliciously refreshing - awesome for drinking outside! - apartmentcooker —Erin McDowell
Food52 Review: Mint, lime juice, gin and bubbles. There is little more that I want in a grown-up summer cocktail. The mint complements the herbal qualities in the gin and the Prosecco lightens the drink, making it go down really easily. - Emily —The Editors
Prep time: 2 min
Juice of one lime
4 to 6
- Muddle the lime, mint, and sugar together. Transfer to a cocktail shaker with ice and the gin. Shake until chilled.
- Pour into a chilled glass and finish with prosecco.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Refresher