If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love Brussels Spouts so much, I could them every day... I try different style so my family does not get tired of it. This is so delicious and creamy, it is worth a try, plus it is relatively easy to prepare. —Virginie Degryse
- 2 tablespoons Vegenaise ( I prefer using this but good quality mayonnaise will work as well)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 pound Brussels Spouts, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 1 bunch slices of parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven at 400F. Toss the brussels sprouts with 2 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper and put in the oven fro 20-25 minutes, turn half way.
- Put all the other ingredients in the food processor and mix for a couple of seconds until well combined.
- When veggies are ready, pour the sauce over them, mix well and add some parmesan sliced on top. Et Voila, Bon Appetit