If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by the jar lurking at the back of the pantry when I was looking for something sticky to bind oats together! This recipe has a base of only 4 ingredients and as well as protein this delicious flapjack contains calcium, copper, magnesium, zinc, manganese, iron, B vitamins, folic acid and omega-3! :) —Life Diet Health
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 7-9 tablespoons porridge oats (gluten free if required)
- 2-3 tablespoons currants
- Mix the tahini with the maple syrup.
- Gradually stir in the oats ensuring they are completely coated.
- Add the currants and combine into the mixture.
- Press into a tin OR lay on a dehydrator sheet.
- Bake at Gas 4 (350f / 180c) for 20 minutes OR dehydrate at 40c for 12 hours.
More Great Recipes: Cookies