If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pie dough, store bought
- 1 pound mild Italian sausage meat
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 packet Ricotta cheese
- 1 onion, minced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
- Cook the meat for 4-5 minutes. Put the cooked meat on a paper towel to drain the grease. In the same pan, cook the onion, garlic and kale for a another couple of minutes.
- Put the ricotta, parmesan, some salt and pepper in a bowl and fold in the kale.
- Place the dough on a flat baking sheet. Spread the ricotta all over, leaving a 1 inch border empty. Add the sausage on top and fold the borders of the pie towards the center.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Super easy meal and delicious.
- Et Voila, Bon Appétit!