If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I did not have much time for dinner tonight and this was exactly What I needed. I just chopped everything, put it in the oven and let all the flavors combine and come together.
Delicious Italian dinner ready in no time.... —Virginie Degryse
- 2 fennel bulbs, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 celeri stalks, chopped
- 1 bunch green collards, stems relieved and chopped
- 1 26 oz can tomatoes
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed
- 1 cup veggie stock
- 3 turkey sausages
- chili flakes
- salt and pepper
- rosemary thyme
- Put all The veggies, tomatoes, stock, Salt, pepper, Chili flakes Rosemary and thyme in a dutch oven, bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile grill the sausages, and slice them when they are cooked. Put them in the stew when ready and serve.
- Serve with some parmesan and chopped basil on top.