If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is rice pudding with an attitude! Risotto rice is cooked in a combination of milk, chocolate and coffee, giving you an irresistible dessert perfect for Easter. Or any other occassion! —Azlin Bloor
- 200 grams arborio rice
- 400 milliliters fresh full fat milk
- 150 milliliters water
- 100 grams condensed milk
- 2-4 tablespoons white sugar
- 50 milliliters strong espresso
- 30 grams salted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
- 100 grams 70% dark chocolate, broken up
- Place the rice, milk, water, condensed milk and sugar and bring to a gentle boil over low heat, stirring to mix everything.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring from time to time, especially at the end, to prevent burning.
- At 30 minutes, add the coffee, stir and cook for a couple more minutes, just to let the additional liquid dry up a little.
- Take off heat and add the chocolate pieces, butter and vanilla, stirring until the chocolate is completely melted and the consistency seizes up slightly from the chocolate (thickens).