If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chicken Zoodle Pho made super simple in the crockpot and topped with spiralized zucchini noodles for a healthy version of a restaurant favorite. Make takeout easy at home with a comforting bowl of this gluten free and low calorie soup! —Megan Olson
- 4 zucchini, spiralized
- 12 ounces boneless chicken breast (2-3 chicken breasts)
- 6 cups bok choy cabbage, chopped loosely
- 1 1/2 cups white onion, sliced in rings
- 9 cups bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 10 cups organic vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 star anise
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut sugar
- To a crockpot, add chicken breasts, onion, oyster sauce, vegetable broth, salt, pepper, cloves, star anise, minced ginger and coconut sugar and turn crockpot on high.
- Cook pho 90 minutes until chicken becomes tender and you can pull it apart with a fork.
- Once chicken is loosely pulled apart, add bok choy and bean sprouts to the crockpot and cook another 60 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.
- Divide soup into 6 bowls, add spiralized zucchini and top with additional toppings as desired.