Author Notes: This recipe is low in sugar and has just three ingredients. The full post and more recipes are on my website:
aliroux.com —Ali Roux
Makes: 8 squares
cup smooth peanut butter
cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
teaspoons coconut oil
In This Recipe
- Line a bread pan or a small-medium sized freezer safe dish with parchment paper.
- Place peanut butter in microwave and heat until slightly warm and easy to stir.
- Melt coconut oil in microwave.
- Combine coconut oil and peanut butter. Stir thoroughly and pour into prepared dish.
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave until almost smooth. Don’t overcook! Stir until smooth and chunks are gone. Scoop small amounts of melted chocolate onto a butter knife and swirl into peanut butter mixture.
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours. When thoroughly frozen, let thaw slightly until you can cut it into squares. Place fudge squares in a freezer safe bag or Tupperware. This fudge will melt at room temperature, so store it in the freezer.