If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is low in sugar and has just three ingredients. The full post and more recipes are on my website:
aliroux.com —Ali Roux
Makes 8 squares
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
- 4 teaspoons coconut oil
- Line a bread pan or a small-medium sized freezer safe dish with parchment paper.
- Place peanut butter in microwave and heat until slightly warm and easy to stir.
- Melt coconut oil in microwave.
- Combine coconut oil and peanut butter. Stir thoroughly and pour into prepared dish.
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave until almost smooth. Don’t overcook! Stir until smooth and chunks are gone. Scoop small amounts of melted chocolate onto a butter knife and swirl into peanut butter mixture.
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours. When thoroughly frozen, let thaw slightly until you can cut it into squares. Place fudge squares in a freezer safe bag or Tupperware. This fudge will melt at room temperature, so store it in the freezer.