If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a gluten free, dairy free recipe with almonds milk and grilled almonds. —Sabine Alphonsine
- 50 grams grilled and unsalted almonds
- 750 milliliters organic and sugar free almond milk
- 2 grams agar agar powder
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Pour 750 ml of almond milk into a saucepan.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of almond extract and 2 grams of agar agar
- remove the saucepan off the heat and let it cool during 15 minutes
- Spread the mixture in 6 small pots and put them in the fridge during at least 3 hours.
More Great Recipes: