If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love St Patrick Day and it always fun to bake or cook around a theme....I made a super healthy version of green pancakes by putting raw spinach in it.... My kids loved everything about it. If you want to go gluten free with this one, you could use only almond flour... —Virginie Degryse
- 4 cups packed fresh spinach
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 large egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- In a blender, combine the spinach, buttermilk, egg, vanilla, maple syrup and oil and blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Heat a large pan and pour about 1/4 of cup of the pancake mixture onto the griddle and cook for 2 minutes. Flip the pancakes and cook for one minute longer and serve.
- Et Voila, Bon Appetit