If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love pot pies, but sometimes I have almost no time to put dinner together and I have to improvise....Last night improvisation turned into a pot pie inspiration. It was delicious! —Virginie Degryse
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced finely
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 packet frozen veggies, thawed
- 2 cups veggie stock
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Assemble the turkey, garlic, cheese, egg and breadcrumbs and make mini meatballs. Cook them a couple of minutes on each side so the brown nicely.
- Melt the butter and mix in the flour, add the stock and mix until it thickens a little bit. Place all the meatballs in the sauce so they finish cooking (this will make super moist and flavorful meatballs) for 5-10 minutes. Add the veggies, turn off the heat and cover for 5-7 minutes)
- I served this with potato-cauliflower mash and it was delicious!!!!