If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A cauliflower rice crusted rich frittata that is easy to make and you can have a huge slice of it! Gluten free & dairy free —Kelli @Hungry Hobby
- 16 ounces riced cauliflower (2 medium/1 large head)
- 2 cups liquid egg whites
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil (Avocado or olive)
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
- Preheat broiler.
- Shred cauliflower rice if not using pre-riced bag.
- Add cauliflower rice and sprinkle of garlic salt (no more than 1/4tsp) to skillet and saute in oil on medium high for 3-4 minutes in a OVEN SAFE SKILLET, until tender.
- Meanwhile whisk eggs and remaining seasonings in a bowl.
- Pour eggs over cauliflower and let set 5-7 minutes.
- Once eggs are almost set place in broiler for 5-7 minutes or until complete firm (set.)
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving!