Author Notes: A cauliflower rice crusted rich frittata that is easy to make and you can have a huge slice of it! Gluten free & dairy free —Kelli @Hungry Hobby
ounces riced cauliflower (2 medium/1 large head)
cups liquid egg whites
tablespoons oil (Avocado or olive)
dash garlic salt
dash red pepper flakes
In This Recipe
- Preheat broiler.
- Shred cauliflower rice if not using pre-riced bag.
- Add cauliflower rice and sprinkle of garlic salt (no more than 1/4tsp) to skillet and saute in oil on medium high for 3-4 minutes in a OVEN SAFE SKILLET, until tender.
- Meanwhile whisk eggs and remaining seasonings in a bowl.
- Pour eggs over cauliflower and let set 5-7 minutes.
- Once eggs are almost set place in broiler for 5-7 minutes or until complete firm (set.)
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving!