If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple, delicious, and different take for breakfast! I don't know why I haven't thought of doing this before. These are so good I could eat these for lunch and dinner too! —Chris Hunnicutt
- 2 Corn tortillas, cut in wedges
- 2 Eggs, cooked, scrambled
- 2 Slices bacon, cooked, diced
- 1 tablespoon Diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon Mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Salsa
- 1/2 tablespoon Plain Greek yogurt
- Cilantro, to taste
- Spray the tortilla pieces with canola oil on both sides and place in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 10 minutes. On minute 5 take out and turn over. They should be a nice brown color and very crisp.
- Place chips on plate and top with eggs, bacon, tomatoes, cheese, salsa, and yogurt. Sprinkle cilantro on top.