If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Adapted from Goop's Beauty Seed Bars, these crumbly, agave-sweetened seed bars start with a base of ground walnuts, oats, and coconut and incorporate a variety of crunchy seeds for a wholesome, homemade snack. —ItsBrooksie
Makes 12 bars
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats, divided
- 1 scant cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil (plus more for greasing pan)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 cup light agave nectar (can sub honey or brown rice syrup, but sweetness will vary)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare an 8x8 baking pan by lining the bottom with parchment paper and rubbing coconut oil or cooking spray along the bottom and sides, dabbing underneath the parchment paper too so it sticks.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the walnuts, 1 cup of rolled oats, and coconut. Pulse until a fine crumble forms, less than a minute.
- Transfer the walnut crumble to a mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Stir with a spatula to combine. Transfer to the baking pan and press the mixture down with your fingers, making sure the mixture is firm and even.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the edges form a golden crust. I rotate after half the time to ensure even baking. Cool completely, then slice and serve.