If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I bought the ingredients at the farmers market and brought them home, not quite sure what I'd make with them. My daughter, a vegetarian these last two years suggested soup. —JMetz
Serves 4 people
2 lbs approx
yellow fingerling potatoes
cubes of vegetarian broth
salt and pepper to taste
herbs de provence
ghee (clarified butter)
water to cover ingredients
- heat enough olive oil to coat bottom of soup pot.
- coarse dice ramps and add to pot over medium heat, add ghee.
- add three cloves whole garlic
- dice and add potatoes
- when potatoes have sauteed for several minutes add vegetarian (or chicken) stock cubes, and enough water to cover ingredients. Toss in bay leaf, and a few pinches of good salt
- simmer until potatoes are just done, add dried herbs de provence, or fresh thyme if you have that, correct seasoning and enjoy.