Author Notes: Healthy chicken inner fillet "Sasami" + nutritious sesame + fermented food miso —momina ina
Sesame and miso creamy sauce
tablespoons sesame paste
tablespoons white miso (shiro-miso)
tablespoon Sriracha sauce
pieces chicken inner fillet
- Mix sesame paste, white miso, and milk until smooth, and add Sriracha sauce (depending on your taste) and sesame seed. * If you use common miso but not white miso, needed to reduce it and add a little bit sugar.
- Microwave the sauce above for 20 seconds before serving.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and coat pan with cooking spray. Place chicken in pan, cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with the creamy sauce and sprinkle sesame seed as garnish.
- Here are some pictures step by step. http://daidokoro.mominaina.com/10437
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Sesame