If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy chicken inner fillet "Sasami" + nutritious sesame + fermented food miso —momina ina
Sesame and miso creamy sauce
tablespoons sesame paste
tablespoons white miso (shiro-miso)
tablespoon Sriracha sauce
pieces chicken inner fillet
- Mix sesame paste, white miso, and milk until smooth, and add Sriracha sauce (depending on your taste) and sesame seed. * If you use common miso but not white miso, needed to reduce it and add a little bit sugar.
- Microwave the sauce above for 20 seconds before serving.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and coat pan with cooking spray. Place chicken in pan, cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with the creamy sauce and sprinkle sesame seed as garnish.
- Here are some pictures step by step. http://daidokoro.mominaina.com/10437
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Sesame