If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Another family recipe.Have with Chapathy —pauljoseph
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 pieces red onion
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 4 boiled eggs, cut in 1/2
- Heat the oil.
- Add the vinegar, salt and chili powder to the onion.
- Add this mixture to the hot oil.
- Add curry leaves and sugar.
- Place boiled eggs on the top of the mixture.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner