If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Definitely a nice spring-time meal. Ready in minutes! —mtlabor
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, mined
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined, shelled, and tails cut off
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to package directions. I always like a good al dente boiling.
- While you're waiting for the noodles to cook, heat the olive oil in a large skillet under medium high heat. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, about a minute or so. Add the asparagus and cook until it softened, about 3-5 minutes. Add in the shrimp and make sure you spread them out pretty good for even cooking. Cook until the shrimp are a nice pink, about 5-6 minutes (make sure you flip them once, in between).
- Drain the pasta, reserving about 1 cup of liquid. Add in pasta to asparagus and shrimp mixture and pasta liquid, if needed. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve right away!