If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
These are barely sweet cookies and very adaptable. They're really pleasantly light without any mix-ins, heartier with nuts, and a bit more decadent with chocolate!
Gluten free and vegan if using coconut oil! —chocolatea
- 2 bananas, mashed (1 cup)
- 2 carrots, grated (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar or other sweetener
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup toasted nuts, dried fruit chocolate chips, or a combination (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Toast nuts if using.
- Mix together banana, carrot, butter sugar and vanilla.
- Add oats, flours (can sub 1 cup wheat flour if desired), baking powder, salt, and spices. Add nuts/fruit/chocolate if using.
- Form tablespoons into balls and flatten. Bake 12 minutes. Cool on wire rack.