Author Notes: I discovered a recipe similar to this one while in high school. I was just beginning to exlore my love of all things food and cooking, so the easier the better. This is a bright-tasting and light way to begin or end a meal. You can use whatever flavor of preserves and whatever combo of fruits that tickles your fancy or is in season. People will be screaming for more! —ren
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups diced fruits (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, peaches, mango)
- 3/4 cup fruit jam or preserves (strawberry, peach, blueberry, etc.)
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place a tortilla on a flat surface and brush the top with melted butter. Sprinkle the top with the sugar-cinnamon mixture until it is mostly covered (don't go too heavy). Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges and place the wedges onto a large greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees until crispy and lightly browned, about 10-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently stir the fruit and jam together until the jam is evenly distributed. Spoon into a jazzy serving dish alongside the sweet chips.