If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I spent the afternoon watching Nigellissima, this is a sauce that I couldn't wait to try and I've made it twice since. So easy, quick & delicious, It tastes so fresh & lemony. Nigella doesn't add Asparagus or Peas to her sauce but I can't eat Pasta with nothing but a sauce and the Lemon/Egg Yolks pairing reminded me of a Hollandaise which works perfectly with Asparagus. It's so good that I still want to eat some just by looking at the pictures. —Iman Alem
milliliters Creme Fraiche
a drizzle of
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bring two pots of water to a boil
- Once the water is boiling, add the pasta and a good pinch of Salt & a drizzle of Olive Oil, let it cook for 12 mns
- Cut the Asparagus in halves and add it to the other pot with the Peas and let it cook for 7 to 8 mns
- In a bowl, add the yolks,cream, Parmesan, zest of the whole lemon and juice of half of it & a drop of Olive Oil
- Beat the mixture with a fork until it's combined
- Once the Pasta & the Asparagus are cooked, drain the water & put everything back in one big pot
- Pour the Lemon Sauce and Mix everything togheter