If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for the summer grilling season! Marinade is a snap to whip up and once on the grill, is done in no time! —mtlabor
- 1 cup honey
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 5-8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 in. piece ginger root, peeled and minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 3-4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- In a small saucepan, combine honey, soy sauce, garlic, shallot, ginger, and jalapeno under medium high heat. Stir until honey is just melted and ingredients are well combined.
- Place chicken thighs in shallow dish and pour honey soy mixture on top of chicken. Let marinate in fridge for at least 1 hour (I let mine sit for about 2 & 1/2 and it was PERFECT!).
- Light a charcoal grill under medium high heat. Grill chicken for about 5 minutes per side (depending on thickness of thighs) or until cooked throughout. Let rest for about 10 minutes and slice into strips. I served this with white rice and carmelized carrots!