If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe that I've adapted from one I learned of in Italy a few years ago... it's been a favorite of mine, and our guests at the B&B! —Angel
- 1/3 pound Beef, pork and veal and 150 Gr of pancetta (pork)
- 1 medium onion, carrot and celery
- 300 grams Plum Tomatoes (skinned) about 3-4 tomatoes
- 1/2 -3/4 cups White or Red wine
- 1-2 tablespoons Fish Sauce (to taste)
- 2 cubes of Bouillon
- Red Pepper flakes, Fresh Basil , Parsley, and Oregano, Salt and Pepper
- Beef stock and 1/4 milk optional