If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Made with greek yogurt, this cheesecake is light, refreshing, and tastes just like the real thing! Using a cupcake tin, this recipe makes six mini cheesecakes. —Josephine C
- 1 cup greek yogurt (full or nonfat both work)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon and/or lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon and/or lime zest
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers (sweetened corn flakes or cheerios also work)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (or melted butter/other oil)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a cupcake tin with paper liners and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, yogurt, citrus zest, citrus juice, sugar, and honey until thoroughly combined. Gradually add the flour and whisk. Set aside.
- Using a food processor, combine the graham crackers and melted coconut oil. Press the crumbs firmly into cupcake tins, then bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven, then pour the cheesecake mixture into the tin. Continue baking for about 25 minutes. The cheesecake is done when the filling is set but the middle is just slightly jiggly.
- Let cool completely, then place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours, or overnight. The cakes are best served chilled right out of the fridge.