If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 1 jar
pounds mix of res and yellow cherry tomatos
whole peeled garlic cloves
thyme sprigs (optional)
cup olive oil
pinch saffron threads
milliliters warm water
tablespoon golden sugar
cracked black pepper
- preheat oven to 375f (170c)
- Dissolve saffron threads in warm water and set asside for at least 10 minutes
- Pour olive oil in a large baking pan (or deep ovenproof skillet)
- Half the tomatos (length) and add to the baking pan
- Add garlic cloves, Sugar, salt, pepper, thyme and saffron and mix well.
- Let cool and transfer to a jar. can be refregirated