Author Notes: This dish can be served as soup in a bowl, with warm zucchini cream and fresh mousse, or it can be served cold in a glass as fingerfood.
Serves: 3 to 4 peole
grams Parmigiano Reggiano
piece of Parmigiano Reggiano crust
handfuls of sesame seeds
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
pinch of Salt
pinch of Pepper
- cut zucchini into large pieces and steam cook
- once cooked, put in the mixer with a bit of olive oil and whip untill creamy, adjust with salt and pepper, pour in serving bowls.
- Clean the back of the Parmigiano crust using a knife to remove the dirt surface, cut the crust into small square pieces
- place the parmigiano croutons over an oven plate cover with sesam seeds and put under the grill until they are full of bubbles, set aside to cool.
- in a mixer grate the Parmigiano than add mozzarella cut into pieces and wisk with a bit of oil until fluffy.
- Put one scoop of Mozzarella and Parmigiano mousse over zucchini crean and serve with Sesam Parmigiano croutons.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Parmesan