If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dish can be served as soup in a bowl, with warm zucchini cream and fresh mousse, or it can be served cold in a glass as fingerfood.
Serves: 3 to 4 peole
grams Parmigiano Reggiano
piece of Parmigiano Reggiano crust
handfuls of sesame seeds
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
pinch of Salt
pinch of Pepper
- cut zucchini into large pieces and steam cook
- once cooked, put in the mixer with a bit of olive oil and whip untill creamy, adjust with salt and pepper, pour in serving bowls.
- Clean the back of the Parmigiano crust using a knife to remove the dirt surface, cut the crust into small square pieces
- place the parmigiano croutons over an oven plate cover with sesam seeds and put under the grill until they are full of bubbles, set aside to cool.
- in a mixer grate the Parmigiano than add mozzarella cut into pieces and wisk with a bit of oil until fluffy.
- Put one scoop of Mozzarella and Parmigiano mousse over zucchini crean and serve with Sesam Parmigiano croutons.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Parmesan