An interesting twist on a summer treat that pairs ripe cantaloupe and cilantro from the garden.
An interesting twist on a summer treat that pairs ripe cantaloupe and cilantro from the garden.—Nestingproject
Makes: 1 quart
In This Recipe
- Combine the sugar and water in a sauce pan until the sugar dissolves.
- Let cool. Meanwhile cut up the Cantaloupe and put in a blender.
- Then add the Cilantro leaves and blend until smooth.
- Combine the puree and the sugar syrup together and put in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker per the instructions