If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Very easy shrimp risotto with parmigiano reggiano —Kristina Vadeikaite
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 packet stock cube
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup grated parmigiano reggiano
- 12 ounces medium shrimps (frozen, cooked)
- Dissolve stock cub in 2 cups of hot water.
- Add a cup of rice, dissolved stock cub and wine in bread machine. Set it to jam function. And leave it for 50min.
- After 50 min add shrimps (add a bit of water if it looks too dry).
- After 10 min add grated parmigiano reggiano. My bread machine cycle is 1 hour and 5 min. If yours is a bit longer, keep in my that the cooking time should be about 1 hour. Once you add parmigiano reggiano cooking is finished.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Parmesan