Author Notes: Very easy shrimp risotto with parmigiano reggiano —Kristina Vadeikaite
cup white wine
packet stock cube
cup Arborio rice
cup grated parmigiano reggiano
ounces medium shrimps (frozen, cooked)
In This Recipe
- Dissolve stock cub in 2 cups of hot water.
- Add a cup of rice, dissolved stock cub and wine in bread machine. Set it to jam function. And leave it for 50min.
- After 50 min add shrimps (add a bit of water if it looks too dry).
- After 10 min add grated parmigiano reggiano. My bread machine cycle is 1 hour and 5 min. If yours is a bit longer, keep in my that the cooking time should be about 1 hour. Once you add parmigiano reggiano cooking is finished.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Parmesan