Author Notes: Meal + Caffeine in one...perfect for crazy mornings where you need to be on your A-game. —Desiree
Serves: one busy go-getter.
cup light coconut milk
cup fresh or frozen mango
teaspoon maple syrup or honey
teaspoon good quality matcha powder
tablespoon shredded coconut
tablespoons chia seeds
- In a mason jar or resealable container, use a handheld blender to blend the coconut milk, mango and maple syrup until smooth.
- Add matcha and give another quick whir.
- Next, stir in chia seed and coconut and whisk vigorously for about a minute. Wait a few minutes and repeat stirring session.
- Go ahead and repeat this cycle once more for chia pudding perfection.
- Place in the fridge and you’ve got breakfast the next morning.
- PRO TIP: If you tasted the matcha mix before you added the chia, you’ll note it tastes lovely and sweet. This sweetness dissipates by the next morning…it will taste like an unsweetened matcha latte. Which is awesome, if that’s how you like it. Need a bit more sweetness? Stir in some more maple syrup in the AM if you wish.